Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tour Day 57 - 11/8/11



I'm finally caught up with blog posts as of today! It helps that I skipped a lot of days in between, but I didn't have pictures from those days, so oh well.

Yesterday we spoke 3 times at Grace Christian School in Raleigh, North Carolina.

We spoke to the 4th and 5th graders and some 6, 7, and 8th graders as well, I believe. After those two talks we then spoke to some parents and kids at an after school event.


The last talk brought my number of talks up to 80 total! That's quite a lot. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to make it to 100 before this trip is over.


Our last talk of the day was in the library where we had a book table as well.

Us signing books

And Again




And our friend Sandi came out and saw us at this event. Thanks for coming Sandi =)

No comments:

Post a Comment