Monday, October 3, 2011

Tour Day Seventeen

We had 1 school and 1 book store signing on day 17 (9/28/11).

Unfortunately, I took only 2 pictures. I'm slacking again, but maybe y'all will forgive me.

So here's my dad talking to the school group. :)

We were in Auburn, Washington, and we spoke at a school there before we had a book signing that evening.

Also, we had a book signing at the Costco in Puyallup, but I didn't count that officially, because they carry only my dad's books. Not mine. ;) But we'll work on that. I sold two PT's despite them not carrying my books, people requested them, and I sold them out of the car.

The evening book signing was at a Family Christian and the Miller Brothers (Authors of the Hunter Brown books) joined us for that.



1 comment:

  1. The signing with the Miller's was a good one! You can watch part of it here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17583473 (p.s. I'm in the video :D)

    ReplyDelete