Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tour Day Twenty-Five 10/8/11

Day Twenty-Five, our second day in the Springs of Colorado. :)

We had only a book signing scheduled, so it was a pretty easy day.

When we arrived at the Mardel's where the signing was, it was snowing pretty hard and I got covered.

Have I mentioned I don't like the cold? Because I don't.



At least it's sort of pretty.

The signing went well. :) A lot of people came out to see us despite the snow, so that made us happy.


After the book signing I went to the nearby Panera again to meet with some other friends. Zoe, the daughter of our host family went with me, but I think she found my friends a little crazy. :)

We then headed back to our host family's house and played some games for awhile. We taught them the card game 'Scum' and had fun with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment