Friday, September 23, 2011

Day Nine Videos!

Whew. We certainly have a lot of videos from day nine. FIVE of them!



First we have our regular short video, which most of you are probably more interested in.

We also have one video with my short little author talk in it. I'm still not very good at public speaking, but you can still watch it.



Then there is a three part video of my dad giving his 'Fantasy in the Heart of a Child' talk. It usually has Lord of the Rings clips in it, but I cut them out. I hope to put them in again later, but at the moment, they are not there. Just imagine them. He describes them pretty well.






1 comment:

  1. You two are very inspiring. Amanda you are great at public speaking and I loved your story! Thanks for posting these videos they were very enjoyable :-)

    ReplyDelete