Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tour Day Three! Including Day 2 Video

Yesterday's mileage: 144.3


Today was our second day in Texas. Third, if you count the day we traveled here. :)

On our schedule we had a Red Oaks Christian School, Preston Wood Christian Academy, and a Barnes and Noble signing in Plano.

We were scheduled at Red Oaks pretty earlier in the morning, so we punched the address into our GPS and headed off around 7AM.

Vinnie was on GPS guard duty.


Sunrise in the midst of Dallas traffic


My dad speaking at Red Oaks


And Speaking at Preston Wood as well



I'm sorry, but I didn't get any pictures at the Barnes and Noble. We were pretty busy!

I'll post mileage tomorrow. Still working on yesterday's video. Trying to find a video editing program. :) I just downloaded Windows Movie Maker to try out and I'm working on installing that now.


EDIT:

Here is our day 2 video.

I apologize for the abruptness of it and the poor quality, but I am by no means a camera person, and I have never edited video before. We also forgot to do introductions and the like . . . and it's 12:30 in the morning and I've been up for many, many hours. :)

At least you get the word of the day for the contest, right?



4 comments:

  1. totally too tired to check the vid out and hope to retain any info...I will totally look at it after I've slept and taken my Soco test. XP

    Just thought I'd mention since I think I read before on your facebook page, Mr. Davis, when Warrior at amazon was last in stock for a $4 bargain book.
    It's back currently for $4 and Starlighter is a $4 bargain book too. and 1 copy of Eternity's Edge and 1 copy of Nightmare's Edge...the Echoes books are for $5.20 a piece. *also there might be more then 1 copy since every couple days it lists one more copy...I bought a couple of NE in the last few days and each time NE said one copy was in stock BEFORE I bought it...weird*

    Safe travels guys!
    ~Fringescience

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Dime and Two Pennies story

    ReplyDelete
  3. A reader is a duck? O_o That's a new analogy, interesting though.

    ReplyDelete