Monday, September 12, 2011

Precisely Terminated Has Arrived!

You read that right. We have Precisely Terminated in hand!

I'm rather excited, seeing my first book in print is rather spiffen. :)

So excuse me while I flood this blog post with pictures of it.


The boxes. All twenty of them.
I ordered 400 copies to take on tour with us, so everyone will have a chance to get one. :)


Twenty books to a box. Aren't they shiny?



... Or more creepy looking. But creepy is good.
Intriguing. "Oh, what could be making her look so scared?"
Am I right?



Of course! ;) But seeing as it's my book, I'm probably bias.

Pictured on the cover is Monica, the main character. She's sixteen years old, though yes, I know she doesn't look it. She's been malnourished almost her entire life.

Is anyone else excited to read Precisely Terminated?

6 comments:

  1. I am excited to read it!! October 24th can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! I am going to order it for my one of my sisters birthday that is coming up soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES !!!!! I am very excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am. And if anyone tries to stop me from getting it, then there will be trouble.

    It's good creepy, definitely.

    ReplyDelete