Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tour Day Fourteen - 9/26/11

Day Fourteen! That was almost three days ago. Wow, am I behind. :)


On this day we were in The Dalles, Oregon. We spoke to two classes at The Dalles Middle School before driving off to speak to a writing group near Portland Oregon


Speaking to a class at The Dalles

Lots of cool scenery



Tired of it yet?

I think it's pretty


And speaking to the homeschool group


This group we did a 5 hour writing workshop with before rushing off to a TV interview. I didn't get any pictures there, nor do I know the channel, sorry!

Is there anything in particular you'd like to see in these blog posts? Pictures you'd like to see? Behind the scenes footage? I'm open to suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. You like the Columbia River Gorge? ;) Judging by those pictures...haha.

    I love it. It's quite unique, isn't it? I've been all over the country and the Gorge is still my favorite place. I hope you got to see some of the awesome temperate rainforest around here, where the trees seem like they're going to march out into the road like waking Ents, singing an ancient marching song as they tear up the asphalt.

    So I went a little overboard with that. Suggestions. I do have one. I like seeing video footage of your fans, not during the talks but before or after. It's fun to see the people interacting with y'all.

    -Matthew Lauser, aka Luke Alistar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scenery on that drive too. I have soooo many pictures of it from several years ago.

    ReplyDelete