Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sacramento Gathering

Since we have been unable to secure a public event in the Sacramento, CA, area, Amanda and I will meet with anyone who wants to join us for an early dinner at the Golden Corral in North Highlands.

Here are the details:


September 22, 2011 – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Golden Corral
4940 Watt Avenue
North Highlands, CA 95660
(916)348-4396

If you are planning to come, please let me know so I will have an idea of how much table space to get.

Also, you have to pay for your own dinner. :-)

So if you're in the area, join us for food and chat.

6 comments:

  1. Are you guys going to Southern California regions? ...like San Diego?*looks hopeful*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Davis, I just wanted to let you know that I'm for sure going to try to come to your Sacramento dinner gathering, along with two other friends... one that is a huge fan of yours. We will try to spread the word on this exciting event. Thank you so much for setting this up, pretty cool to have dinner with you and your daughter... what a honor :-)

    God's care,
    ~Ryan Paige Howard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fringescience, I am working on a school event in Santa Clarita, but nothing closer to San Diego this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RPH, that's super. Please let me know how many you get in your final count.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is the Santa Clarita event maybe going to be held?

    I hope that the next time you guys come to California you can come to San Diego. I'd totally mention to my church's children's director about any future tour you're doing out here. I wish I had noticed about the tour earlier.*sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Santa Clarita event is still in the works, but I am hoping for September 20.

    ReplyDelete