Friday, September 30, 2011

Tour Day Sixteen - 9/28/2011

Day Sixteen I didn't get many pictures either, but we had a few school talks and a book signing.

And on the way to the school, we saw Mount Rainer, and that was pretty cool.


Funny enough, this picture of me was taken in the same spot where I took the picture of the mountain, and the mountain was crystal clear in person, but in this photo, you can't see it at all! Yet it was right there in the center between those two trees.


After the school I got to see my good friend Anna, and we were able to talk for awhile. I hadn't seen her in a year or so.


After that we returned to Christopher Miller's house. He is kindly hosting us while we're in the Seattle area.



I don't think my dad was ready for the picture to be taken. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment