Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tour Day Five

We had a pretty easy day today.

We spent the night in Clovis, New Mexico and went to the Master's Parable book store in Clovis. We spoke for awhile to a small group of people before signing some books.




After Clovis we drove to Albuquerque which is about 3 1/2 miles away from Clovis.


We drove through some interesting rain. It seemed to sweep across the plain and it looked cool from the distance.

Then on the other side of the road, it was all clear skies.


We had a signing at Bible's Plus in Albuquerque when we arrived.


One family drove 200 some miles to come see us



We hung out with some fans afterward and now we're in our hotel, ready for bed.

Actually, my dad's already asleep. I'm up working on this blog post and the video! I'll put it in this post.

Tomorrow we're visiting a fan's church and have a writing workshop.



4 comments:

  1. I checked my schedule and I don't think I can make it to your appearance in Marion, IN; chapel is from 10 to 11 and Expository Writing is from 1 to 2. If I can't get a ride, I have a four-hour walk from the Taylor campus. It isn't that I'm not willing, but "deadline" is a literal term for most of my professors. I'm sorry; I was looking forward to it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question. Will the event in Federal Way, WA be a simple signing, a talk, or something more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Araken, I'm sorry to hear that.

    Noah, probably just a signing. I don't have any plans to speak there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bryan Davis, I'm looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete